Stowe Mountain Resort, our beloved resort on Mount Mansfield and Spruce Peak. With its highest peak of 4,395', people from all over the New England, the east and New York flock here. Stowe's quaint town with tasty restaurants and cozy bars offers the perfect setting after spending time on the slopes. Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing are all very popular activities on the mountain.
If you head to Stowe Mountain, you will be treated to 116 ski trails and 12 lifts.
Check out the latest snow and weather report as well as terrain and lift status. Learn more about arriving and parking at the resort – including the convenient and free Mountain Road Shuttle that stops at Sun & Ski Inn and Suites.
Be prepared and get your snow gear prior to arriving in Stowe.
Stowe Mountain Resort Attractions:
- Cliff House Restaurant
- Auto Toll Road
- Gondola SkyRide
- Stowe Rocks
- Ice Skating at Spruce Peak Village
- Stowe Mountain Resort Retail Shops
More information about Stowe Mountain Resort:
- Mount Mansfield summit elevation: 4,395′ (Vermont’s highest peak)
- Highest skiing elevation: 3,625′
- Vertical drop: 2,360′
- Annual snowfall (average): 314″
- Total number of trails: 116
- Skiable acres: 485
- Total miles: 40 (16% beginner, 55% intermediate, 29% expert)
- Snowmaking coverage: 83%
- Total lifts: 12 (more mile-long lifts than any other resort in the east)
- Lift types: 1 intermountain transfer Gondola (the OverEasy), 1 high-speed summit Gondola, 4 high-speed Quads, 2 Triples, 2 doubles, 2 surface lifts
- Total hourly lift capacity: 15,516 passengers