Stowe is Epic
That view we know and love just got even better. If you haven’t already heard one of the biggest announcements in the ski industry was made in February. Vail Resorts has bought ski and ride operations at Stowe Mountain Resort. We’re stoked to have a new owner with the knowledge and experience of running a first class ski resort. Our first impression so far is that Vail will make investments in Stowe Mountain Resort including enhancements to parking, free shuttle access, lift operations and more.
So what is most important for you to know right now as a Stowe customer?
- The Epic Pass has gone on sale and Stowe is included with existing Vail Resorts for the 2017/2018 season.
- Stowe’s inclusion in the pass is subject to the closing of Vail’s acquisition of Stowe. Season’s passes are non-refundable once you purchase them!
- It is likely that there will also be a Stowe only pass, but currently the details are unknown.
- Read a full list of FAQ’s about Stowe and the Epic Pass here.
- No matter what the value for multi-day skiing and riding in Stowe and other Vail resorts is out of this world!
So our advice? Hold tight until the closing, but get stoked about this great opportunity coming to Stowe. To make the deal even sweeter we are offering a 2017/2018 Winter lodging special at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites until June 1st, 2017. Choose your dates!