HO Carbon Omega Max Women's Water Ski 2022
- Max Width Profile with narrow round tail - Increased surface area for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties. Rolls onto and stays on edge easier. Roundness helps tail sit deeper at finish of the turn for increased hold.
- 4-Stage Rocker Design - With a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot, the Omega moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date
- Low Volume Concave - Maintain speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort.
- Carbon Construction - More tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls
- 35% Natural Glycerin Resin - A by-product of biodiesel production: Quicker rebounding, creating a lighter feel underfoot.
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin - Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin - A simple, minimal and functional design utilizing a single 5-32 hex key for micro-adjustment and fin blade clamping
- Traditional Polyurethane composite structure for stable and damp ride
- More tip to tail stiffness