- Groups & Events
- Stowe Bowl
- Stowe Golf Park
- Things to Do
The Sun & Ski Inn and Suites is a 39-room hotel located on the Mountain Road in Stowe, Vermont. Our accommodations include everything from standard rooms with one or two beds to suites with kitchens and fireplaces. Some of our best assets include our location (close to many shops and restaurants as well as quite spot along the West Branch River), glass enclosed pool, fitness room, complimentary breakfast, 8- lane bowling lounge and 18-hole miniature golf course (summer).
Above all else, we believe that our philosophy of respect and care for our employees and hospitality and customer service towards our guests is what will grow our business and keep our favorite customers coming back. Anyone on this property, guest or employee, should feel welcomed, comfortable and well taken care of.
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in the employment opportunities at Sun & Ski Inn and Suites. To apply for any of the positions below, you can fill out an application at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here: http://www.stowebowl.com/form-job-application
Are you a professional, proactive, friendly, hands-on and team-oriented person? The Sun & Ski Inn and Suites in Stowe, Vermont is seeking a front desk receptionist with superior customer service skills. Computer skills and the ability to multitask are also key factors for being successful in this position. As the front desk receptionist, you give the first impression to the guests at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites. A successful receptionist must be both an excellent communicator and strong administrator. As a member of the Sun & Ski Inn team you are trust worthy, committed and respectful to guests as well as fellow team members.
• Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
• Answer phone switchboards and transfer calls and take messages.
• Manage incoming and outgoing emails.
• Post charges to customers and handle card and cash transactions.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Handle guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately.
• Take reservations over the telephone, through emails and in person.
• Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, and travel directions.
• Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
• Balance cash at the end of the shift and generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift.
• Assist with morning continental breakfast service.
• Room inspections.
• Enjoy working with people
• Friendly, helpful and patient
• Able to assist guests with a limited understanding of English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to record information accurately
• Able to work as a leader and as part of a team
• Able to project a professional manner at all times
We are seeking a Breakfast Cook who can present a tasteful and attractive breakfast buffet experience for the guests of Sun & Ski Inn and Suites. You will be trained to complete the daily preparation, service set up and break down of the breakfast buffet area according to company established standards. Because customer service and satisfaction are the highest priority, we ask that you maintain a professional appearance and approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner. Competitive pay. Weekend and holiday shifts required.