Here’s what we’re doing to keep everybody safe and healthy in the age of COVID-19:
- Virtual check-in upon arrival. (You will be sent a pre-arrival email with a registration form for you to fill out, on which you will also certify you are in compliance with Vermont travel guidelines.)
- Limited physical front desk hours to reduce contact. Front desk agents available by text/phone 7:30AM to 10PM.
- Additional room items (towels, toilet paper, etc.) available upon request. We do not offer daily housekeeping service.
- Elimination of some in-room touch points. All extra amenities in rooms are covered by plastic. If plastic is removed we will replace them for next guest.
- Breakfast To Go is available daily from the front desk. You may select from one of three boxes each morning when you go to pick them up, breakfast is 7:30am-10:30am each day
- Removal and/or sanitizing of public touch points (regularly throughout the day).
- Our indoor pool and hot tub are currently open. Please make a reservation with our front desk agent in advance for pool and hot tub usage. You may make a reservation for 45 minutes at a time. Separate reservations must be made for the pool and hot tub with a maximum of one reservation for each per day. Additional time can be added based on availability. Please note that there are limited reservations spaces each day and we hope that guests will be conscientious about their reservations. Please let us know when you will need to cancel. We Thank you for your understanding.
- Fitness room open (one person at a time).
- Employees will wear face masks.
- Guests are required to wear masks when in the presence of others (per Town of Stowe resolution).
- Stowe Bowl is open with a modified schedule. For regular public opening hours you can book online. We also have the option for private bowling hours outside of our regular operating hours. Please click here for details. . For full details on COVID-19 policies, please click here.
Stowe Bowl Modified Schedule
- Wednesday-Sunday from 4pm to 10pm
- Phone reservations are available by appointment only Sunday-Thursday 11am to 4pm. Please call (802) 253-2494 option 2 to inquire.
Current Vermont State Travel Guidelines:
The most accurate and up to date information on the Vermont State travel guidelines can be found on the state’s cross-state-travel information page.
- As part of Vermont’s phased re-opening plan, effective April 9, 2021, out-of-state travelers to Vermont are no longer required to quarantine. Visitors to Vermont that are not yet vaccinated must receive a negative COVID-19 test result within 3 days prior to arrival.
- All guests visiting our lodging establishment will be asked to attest they meet the State of Vermont Traveler Guidelines.
Stay Safe, Play Safe….we comply with Universal Guidance at our location.