Here’s what we’re doing to keep everybody safe and healthy in the age of COVID-19:
- Virtual check-in upon arrival. (You will be sent a pre-arrival email with a registration form for you to fill out, on which you will also certify you are in compliance with Vermont travel guidelines.)
- Limited physical front desk hours to reduce contact. Front desk agents available by text/phone 7AM to 10PM.
- Additional room items (towels, toilet paper, etc.) available upon request. No daily housekeeping.
- Elimination of some in-room touch points. All extra amenities in rooms are covered by plastic. If plastic is removed we will replace them for next guest.
- We are now serving Breakfast To Go!
- Removal or sanitization of public touch points (regularly throughout the day).
- Pool open. Hot tub closed until further notice.
- Fitness room open (one person at a time).
- Stowe Golf Park is open.
- Stowe Bowl is open Thursday through Sunday from 4 to 10 PM. (Sun & Ski Inn and Suites guests may be able to book bowling during closed hours based on availability. Please call 802-253-2494 option 2 to inquire.)
- Employees will wear face masks.
- Guests are required to wear masks when in the presence of others (per Town of Stowe resolution).
Current Vermont State Travel Guidelines:
The most accurate and up to date information on the Vermont State travel guidelines can be found on the state’s cross-state-travel information page. The state has indicated they will be updating the cross state travel map every week.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review the full guidance before booking.
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance. (PLEASE NOTE: Sun & Ski Inn and Suites guests will be able to complete this form through our automated check-in process. You will receive specific email and text notifications.)
- Effective June 8, guests from areas with <400 active cases/million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- Effective June 15, guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state before coming to Vermont. Guests must drive directly from their home to Vermont in their personal vehicle.
- Effective June 15, guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas traveling by any mode of travel may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment regardless of the destination origin. Guests completing their quarantine in Vermont must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site.
- Vermont’s welcome centers are closed, but portable toilets are available.
Please also note that we highly encourage the use of face masks when in the presence of others. The Town of Stowe has passed a resolution requiring this practice for the safety of both our employees and our visitors. We thank you in advance for your help to ensure cases of COVID-19 remain limited so that Vermont can remain open for visitors.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! We look forward to hosting you at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites.