Here’s what we’re doing to keep everybody safe and healthy in the age of COVID-19:
- Virtual check-in upon arrival. (You will be sent a pre-arrival email with a registration form for you to fill out, on which you will also certify you are in compliance with Vermont travel guidelines.)
- Limited physical front desk hours to reduce contact. Front desk agents available by text/phone 7:30AM to 10PM.
- Additional room items (towels, toilet paper, etc.) available upon request. We do not offer daily housekeeping service.
- Elimination of some in-room touch points. All extra amenities in rooms are covered by plastic. If plastic is removed we will replace them for next guest.
- Breakfast To Go is available daily from the front desk. You may select from one of three boxes each morning when you go to pick them up.
- Removal and/or sanitizing of public touch points (regularly throughout the day).
- Our indoor pool and hot tub are currently open. Please make a reservation with our front desk agent in advance for pool and hot tub usage. You may make a reservation for 45 minutes at a time. Separate reservations must be made for the pool and hot tub with a maximum of one reservation for each per day. Additional time can be added based on availability. Please note that there are limited reservations spaces each day and we hope that guests will be conscientious about their reservations. Please let us know when you will need to cancel. We Thank you for your understanding.
- Fitness room open (one person at a time).
- Employees will wear face masks.
- Guests are required to wear masks when in the presence of others (per Town of Stowe resolution).
- Stowe Bowl is open with a modified schedule. For regular public opening hours you can book online. We also have the option for private bowling hours outside of our regular operating hours. Please click here for details. . For full details on COVID-19 policies, please click here.
Stowe Bowl Modified Schedule
- Wednesday-Sunday December 30-January 31 from 4pm to 10pm
Stowe Bowl Schedule
- Friday and Saturday 4PM-10PM.
- Phone reservations are available by appointment only Sunday-Thursday 11am-8pm. Please call (802) 253-2494 option 2 to inquire.
Current Vermont State Travel Guidelines:
The most accurate and up to date information on the Vermont State travel guidelines can be found on the state’s cross-state-travel information page. The state has indicated they will be updating the cross state travel map every week.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review the full guidance before booking.
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance. (PLEASE NOTE: Sun & Ski Inn and Suites guests will be able to complete this form through our automated check-in process. You will receive specific email and text notifications.)
- Effective June 8, guests from areas with <400 active cases/million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- Effective June 15, guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state before coming to Vermont. Guests must drive directly from their home to Vermont in their personal vehicle.
- Effective June 15, guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas traveling by any mode of travel may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment regardless of the destination origin. Guests completing their quarantine in Vermont must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site.
- Vermont’s welcome centers are closed, but portable toilets are available.
Please also note that we highly encourage the use of face masks when in the presence of others. The Town of Stowe has passed a resolution requiring this practice for the safety of both our employees and our visitors. We thank you in advance for your help to ensure cases of COVID-19 remain limited so that Vermont can remain open for visitors.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! We look forward to hosting you at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites.