Golf Park Attendee Position Available
Stowe Golf Park: An 18-hole miniature golf course not like your regular mini-golf course. It replicates golf in miniature form! The course has real sand traps and natural contours and obstacles. It’s a great outdoors activity for families and groups of friends or colleagues.
Above all else, we believe that our philosophy of respect and care for our employees and hospitality and customer service towards our guests is what will grow our business and keep our favorite customers coming back. Anyone on this property, guest or employee, should feel welcomed, comfortable and well taken care of.
Stowe Golf Park is in search of team members who can provide a positive customer experience as a Golf Park Attendee. If you are looking for a fun summer opportunity, this position is seasonal (June- Mid October) and the hours are flexible (Part and Full Time positions available). Our Golf Park Attendees play an important role in guest satisfaction by anticipating needs and being prepared to respond with prompt accuracy. Cleanliness of the park is also a priority for this position.
• Extend a welcoming greeting and friendly farewell to all guests
• Efficiently operate all functions of the point of sales systems
• Ensure a quick and organized distribution of golf equipment
• Assist with scheduled parties and events as needed
• Pleasantly provide guest assistance
• Effectively handle guest concerns and communicate as necessary to management
• Perform opening/closing duties when assigned
• Gardening and light landscaping work on the Stowe Golf Park grounds
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Team player
• Basic math skills
• POS system and Cash Handling experience a plus but not required
• Must be min 16 years of age
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Sun & Ski Inn’s Front Desk to complete an application.