Employment Opportunities Available
The Sun & Ski Inn and Suites is a 39-room hotel located on the Mountain Road in Stowe, Vermont. Our accommodations include everything from standard rooms with one or two beds to suites with kitchens and fireplaces. Some of our best assets include our location (close to many shops and restaurants as well as quite spot along the West Branch River), glass enclosed pool, fitness room, complimentary breakfast, 8- lane bowling lounge and 18-hole miniature golf course (summer).
Above all else, we believe that our philosophy of respect and care for our employees and hospitality and customer service towards our guests is what will grow our business and keep our favorite customers coming back. Anyone on this property, guest or employee, should feel welcomed, comfortable and well taken care of.
The Sun & Ski Inn and Suites is seeking a housekeeper to join our team! Our rooms are continuously maintained and kept up to date clean. We are looking for a person with a friendly and positive attitude who has an eye for detail. Competitive pay and fun working environment.
• Cleaning hotel rooms daily
• Cleaning pool and public bathrooms
• Washing and folding towels
• Inspecting your own rooms after they are cleaned and preparing for arrivals
• Deep cleaning of hotel rooms twice per year
Weekend and holiday shifts are required. Competitive pay. Please fill out an application at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front Desk Agent
Are you a professional, proactive, friendly, hands-on and team-oriented person? The Sun & Ski Inn and Suites in Stowe, Vermont is seeking a front desk receptionist with superior customer service skills. Computer skills and the ability to multitask are also key factors for being successful in this position. As the front desk receptionist, you give the first impression to the guests at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites. A successful receptionist must be both an excellent communicator and strong administrator. As a member of the Sun & Ski Inn team you are trust worthy, committed and respectful to guests as well as fellow team members.
• Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
• Answer phone switchboards and transfer calls and take messages.
• Manage incoming and outgoing emails.
• Post charges to customers and handle card and cash transactions.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Handle guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately.
• Take reservations over the telephone, through emails and in person.
• Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, and travel directions.
• Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
• Balance cash at the end of the shift and generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift.
• Assist with morning continental breakfast service.
• Room inspections.
• Enjoy working with people
• Friendly, helpful and patient
• Able to assist guests with a limited understanding of English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to record information accurately
• Able to work as a leader and as part of a team
• Able to project a professional manner at all times
• Be Flexible and Reliable.
• Able to stay calm in difficult situations.
• Be able to work weekends, Holidays, some Evenings.
• Wears the proper uniform at all times.
Please fill out an application at the Sun & Ski Inn and Suites or send a resume to email@example.com.